I don’t know what I did to deserve you wonderful people, but you are a grand group. In honour of this glorious occasion, let’s have a giveaway.
it’s what all the cool kids are doing these days
T H E W H O L E K I T A N D K A B O O D L E
- The winner will get the chance to ‘run wild’ through Shop.NHL.com and pick anything of their choosing as long as it doesn’t equal over $75 and a $25 donation in their name to MindCheck.ca
- The Winner can pick more than one thing. If you want $75 worth of knick knacks, you go right ahead.
- The $75 limit DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING
- Winner will be chosen by random number generator on August 15th at 3:37pm PDT
- Winner must be okay with giving out their mailing address, so the winnings can be mailed and donation form can be filled
- You don’t have to be following me, but it’s always nice
- You can enter by liking and reblogging this post as many times as you like.
This contest ends FRIDAY AUGUST 15TH AT 3:37PM PDT
fuck. my cat refuses to eat soft food off a plate and he’ll only eat it off my hand.. you know you’ve babied your cat too much when…
Land of the free and home of the brave
Hello there, hockey fans! So, as promised, here is part 1 of the giveaway I’m doing. In this one you will be entering to receive this Patrick Kane shirt. It was purchased through shop.nhl.com and it’s a size Medium. (Please note: this has been worn once)
RULES and DETAILS:
- If you win, you must be okay with giving out a mailing address so I can ship the shirt to you.
- You can enter by both favoriting and reblogging.
- You can enter as many times as you’d like.
- You don’t have to be following me to win, but it’d be pretty cool if you did!
- The winner will be chosen based off of a random number generator.
- Finally, this giveaway is worldwide! No, you will not be responsible to pay for shipping, so happy early birthday to you!
This contest will end JULY 31st at 10:00 PM PST! Good luck to everyone! Be sure to check out part 2 of this giveaway if you’re interested!